Graduation Paperwork DUE for Fall 2017 M.S. Degree

All graduate students planning to graduate at the end of Fall 2017 semester must submit their Application for Award of Degree / Graduation Form to the Graduate Division office in ADM 250. Make sure you have an approved ATC on file. Detailed instructions at

Friday, September 29, 2017 (All day)