We’re currently looking to hire a graduate student assistant for Project Common Ground, the autism specialization personnel preparation grant program in the CD Program.
* Working closely with Project Directors Drs. Betty Yu & Pamela Wolfberg to complete a variety of project administrative duties
* Maintaining scholar databases, including contacting current scholars and graduates to obtain up-to-date progress
* Assist with project research including data collection, data management, analysis, and summary
* Maintain Project Common Ground iLearn, Facebook, and Google+ Community
* Communicate with potential applicants & current scholars to answer questions
* Assist with set up and staffing for project events
* Staffing the AAC Lab in the CD Clinic, including maintaining the AAC lab materials, monitoring and updating the computers, and do an semester inventory
* Needs to demonstrate reliability and excellent organizational skills
* Must be available to meet weekly with project directors on campus
* Must be available to be in the AAC Lab a total of 5 hours a week
* Must be a currently enrolled student
Hours/Pay: An average of 15 hours/week (up to 20 hours) at $15/hour
To apply, email Project Director Betty Yu, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include 1) your resume, 2) weekly availability (days & times), and 3) your current year in the CD program.