We currently have an urgent School assignment in Daly City, CA & Millbrae, CA for a passionate and task-oriented SLP to conduct evaluations and provide therapy services for the rest of the school year. If this be of interest we’d be keen to understand your availability.
• Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communications Disorders
• Certificate of Clinical Competency OR Eligibility for Clinical Fellowship Year
• Appropriate state licensure OR ability to obtain the same
• Ability to evaluate, diagnose and treat speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders in school-aged children
• Experience working in schools or with children a plus, but not required
I’d also greatly appreciate a copy of your resume by return mail or you can reach me on the number listed below during business hours so we can take this forward. The above position carries a handsome compensation along with reimbursements for licensing, CEUs, health insurance, relocation etc.