SLPs and CFs – Bilingual, AAC, DHH skills a plus!
The Speech Pathology Group
Immediate positions available in the San Francisco and East Bay areas. The Speech Pathology Group (SPG), a leading provider of speech/language services, offers several diverse and flexible positions in EI, School-Based, Medical, and Clinical Settings. SPG’s widespread recognition for providing quality diagnostic and intervention services is a direct result of its’ unique employee mentoring program and strong, collaborative client relationships. SPG is small enough to provide 1:1 support, but also large enough to provide a comprehensive compensation package and opportunities for career advancement.
• $$$ Highest Compensation
• Caseload Limits based on Workload Mode
• Diagnostic and Therapy Tools
• Online therapy resources
• Free CEUs - SPG is a California CEU provider
• Monthly newsletters, resource packets, and regional meetings
• Medical, Dental and Liability Insurance
• Health Savings Account Plan
• 401k Retirement Plan with employer match
• Professional dues/CEU reimbursement