A Strong Speech Language Pathologist-CFY needed for an open position in San Francisco, CA. This position is in a school setting with the largest NPA agency in CA.This is a full-time assignment working with middle school students, 6-8th grade. Caseload consists of 40 students in total with moderate needs.
SLP must possess CA state license, Cfys will be considered.
FEW PERKS (not limited too)
- Supervision/ Mentorship for SLP CFY
- Robust Career progression for SLP s
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- We are managed by Therapists! Therefore, we have a very Therapist driven Culture
- Attractive Travel contracts for 9 months, with an option to renew or transfer after the project.
- Close to 65% of the wages will be non-taxed if the SLP cfy is given a Travel Package
- Relocation packages, help with housing, bonuses
I want to end this email, in hopes of more engagement with you. Thank you for reading this email and for your time. I know how valuable it is. (I have current open positions all through CA, CO, AZ, NM and Vegas too!)